– Are you a pro-active Senior Quantity Surveyor with strong client interfacing skills?
– Have you overseen major RC frame/structures projects (over £15m)?
– Would working for one of the nation’s leading specialist contractors excite you?
If you answered YES to the above questions, I have what you’re looking for!
A highly-respected contractor has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their RC structures division.
This is to work on a complex mixed-use development scheme in Central London.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be working closely with the Project Manager who is notorious for their drive and work ethic. Together you will be working to successfully deliver an assigned scheme to budget and on time.
The environment of this organisation is supportive but allows you to have autonomy over your own work – i.e. you can make the role your own!
Projects within this division of the business range in value between £20-150m and comprise of demolition, excavation, basements and superstructures (major RC frames).
The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor:
– Strong NEC or JCT Contract experience
– Successfully delivered complex RC structures projects above £15m in value
– High work rate with ambition of becoming Commercial Manager in the next 1-3 years
If this Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity is of interest to you, then please get in touch with Andy Cook on the contact details provided.
For the last 5 years I have specialised in recruiting within the demolition, groundworks and RC frame sectors. In June 2019, I started up CG Specialist Recruitment with the goal of helping as many people within these specialist sectors as possible.
How Can I Help You?
Over the years, I have built a vast network of Hiring Managers within these sectors. With every company I work with, I like to know about the hiring manager, the company’s story, the culture and where they want to be in the future. This will allow me to match your skill set and character to the best possible organisations. I am happy to have a chat either over the phone or in person as to how I can help you to take advantage of the current market conditions.