– Are you an accomplished Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience working on major infrastructure projects?
– Can you successfully oversee a large package of work (over £25m) under your own direction and control as Senior Quantity Surveyor?
– Have you got a structured career history working for tier 1 civils/infrastructure contractors as Senior Quantity Surveyor?
If you answered YES to the above questions, I have what you’re looking for!
One of the largest infrastructure projects going at the moment…a HUGE joint venture…a chance to make an impact on something that will be so beneficial for the public!
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join a thriving JV on a major infrastructure scheme in London.
Senior Quantity Surveyor applicants must:
– Come from a background of working for tier 1 civils/infrastructure contractors
– Have worked on major projects over £100m in value
– Be strong contractually
– Be able to deliver under own direction and control
If this Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity is of interest to you, then please get in touch with Andy Cook on the contact details provided.
For the last 5 years I have partnered closely with Tier 1 civils/infrastructure contractors in improving their commercial, design, planning, health & safety and delivery teams. In June 2019, I started up CG Specialist Recruitment with the goal of helping as many people within the tier 1 civils/infrastructure as possible.
How Can I Help You?
Over the years, I have built a vast network of Hiring Managers within tier 1 civils contractors. With every company I work with, I like to know about the hiring manager, the company’s story, the culture and where they want to be in the future. This will allow me to match your skill set and character to the best possible organisations. I am happy to have a chat either over the phone or in person as to how I can help you to take advantage of the current market conditions.