Are you a Rigging Project Manager looking for a fast-paced environment?
Do you have excellent Mobile Operator Technical Knowledge?
Does working for a company that offers longevity and looks after its staff sound good?
This company likes to push their family values and pride themselves on being a company that has been around for over three centuries with family values at the core of their longevity. In the modern day, they are a contractor who specialise in several utilities’ disciplines including Telecoms, M&E, Plumbing & Heating and even Fire & Security. The Rigging Project Manager job title is one of the most important in their company as they are responsible for the building of sites from scratch.
As Rigging Project Manager, you will be on site 99% of the time in order to co-ordinate and manage the riggers for each job. Each site will consist of works in Mobile Telecoms (not fixed line) for both 4g & 5g networks. Although prior experience in rigging isn’t necessarily needed as Rigging Project Manager, it would definitely be beneficial alongside Mobile Operator Technical Knowledge.
Day to Day tasks as Rigging Project Manager would see you managing your designated riggers and ensuring on site problems that occur are solved and also managing subcontractors. Time on site can vary and you could see yourself managing a few sites at a time.
Do you fit the bill for this Rigging Project Manager role?
– Mobile Operator Technical Knowledge is a must for this role
– Previously dealt with Subcontractors for sites
– Ability to work for a small contractor in a fast-paced environment
– Comfortable commute of Glasgow
– Coming form a Rigging background as a Rigger would be massively beneficial to your application
– Capable to be responsible for a team and managing onsite problems that may occur
Get in touch with Ryan at email@example.com or simply apply to this advert with an up to date CV!